Saturday, September 10, 2011

Golfweek College Golf at Pawley's Island! I'm Heading to the Coast!

The inaugural Golfweek Program Challenge will be played at True Blue Golf Resort, left, and Caledonia Golf Course in Pawleys Island, S.C.

I'm off to Pawley's Island in beautiful South Carolina to watch my baby girl and her ECU golf team compete.  It's a unique tournament format where the Men's teams compete at True Blue and the Women are at Caledonia.  They each compete for the Men and Women individual team titles but the added twist here is that they will combine the men and women's scores to determine the Program Champion.  If you like you can learn more here   All I can say is I am looking forward to being at the Carolina coast!  (And just happy there isn't a hurricane lurking out there )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover