Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chalkboard Tags made from Cereal Boxes



I love creating things with Chalkboard paint!  Like I told you all before, I really prefer to pick out good satin latex colors and mix it with unsanded tile grout.  I just think it gives you choices  for prettier colors. The proportions I use are 1/ 2 cup paint to 1 Tablespoon grout.   However, I had some premade purple chalkboard paint leftover   {Not my favorite but I didn’t want to toss it!  Not a good thing to do. }  I just used it.  Not bad.   And since we all love to repurpose stuff, I used cereal boxes for these tags.   Cut out hearts, painted about 3 coats on them.  {They will buckle up and try a yoga pose as you can see in this picture, but not to worry!  Once they dry they flatten back out.  Sweet! }
When dry, rub a piece of chalk – on its side – all over your cute heart tag and rub it off.  I did this twice.  Then write on it, punch a hole in it, slap some twine or ribbon on it and you are done!  And as for anything - the sky
and your imagination are your only limits!  Reach for the stars   Always!
Linking with: 

Check out this great party going on now through April 30th!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover