Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tuna Can Organizer




My Tuna Can Organizer!




Clean and clean the tuna cans.  Get rid of tuna smell.  We don’t eat a lot of tuna but these cans cut well with smooth edges so you don’t have to worry about nasty cuts!  Measure the depth of your can - usually little over an inch- and cut a strip long enough to cover that precious thing!




You could let your kids doodle all over paper and embellish to their hearts content!  Or, pull out your favorite color Sharpie to embellish and/or randomly enjoy being a child again!  I used a deep pink Sharpie on dotted aqua paper I found in the dollar aisle of Target.  Just glued it on, then arranged the cans how I wanted them.  Glued those rascals to each other and – DONE!  You could glaze or Mod Podge over if you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover