Monday, May 16, 2011

Been a looong month - I'm feeling a random kick coming



It's been busy/crazy here lately.   April/May is full of birthdays  MIL, me and Jace (oldest son) Then Mother's Day. And moving day for Jace.  Sooo  I am sorta heading into my random mode.  Bigtime!  I do that when I just need to let go and LAUGH! Do something fun and silly!   So here is a peek into my randomness this weekHang tight!  My boring yada yada random projects coming soon

 And yes - Don't know why I even thought about a moss piggy bank.  
But I did

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love all your creative works. Follow you from Malaysia. Love, PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. A moss piggy bank! I love it! Thank you for coming to my blog and commenting..cause it led me to yours!! So much cute stuff here!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover