Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Funfetti Cookies!!!


I know I know - Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix and icing have been around a LONG time! 
 Know how I know?  My 21 year old baby girl never wanted anything else for her Birthday cake!  We are BIG Funfetti (and Pillsbury doughboy) fans here!  So when we saw the recipe for cookies using this mix it was a no brainer.  
This recipe has been around and you probably made some years ago but just in case - check it out here!
And thanks to Nothing But Country for the inspiration for my cookie stand!  Not as cute as their cupcake stand but I'll be working on that later.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I've made cookies with spice cake mix before, but not with the funfetti. Very cute! My kiddos would gobble your cookies up!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover