Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stuff I Got this Weekend


Well, I hit three Goodwills, one Restore, and one Salvation Army this past weekend.  Here are some of the crazy fun things I bought.  My Mom would have so loved being there   She loved children's chairs and desks.


My favorite find was the children school chairs.  I have no idea why they looked so cute to me but they were a buck each!  And I couldn't walk away....(Just maybe another random kick coming here?)  I just know I can do something here and I LOVE a real challenge.  PLUS - my kids thought they were gross and laughed hysterically when they saw them - even more reason........:)  

Other finds - My first cheese Dome that I can make my First Cloche!  Been looking for one of these a long time!  Snapped it up at Goodwill for $2   :)  
The green cover on the top of the jar on the right comes off and this could be a great piece for the succulent terrarium I've been wanting.  (I have some succulent plants left over from my  Pink Shutter post)  
Let's see what happens.......
Heading over to Pinterest   That's where I go to chill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover