Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pantone announces 2011 Color of the Year!

wow!

Okay - I know they announced it a few weeks ago but it is still exciting news!
Courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It’s a color for every day – with nothing “everyday” about it.
I don't know about you but I WANT THIS COLOR in my LIFE!  Clothes, room color, appliances, garden, and whatever the heck I can do with honeysuckle!   This color will make me happy :)   
And yum!...Cookie and cupcake icing?   Thank you Pantone!   I mean, I love Turquoise too (2010 color) - don't get me wrong.  But oh the fun I can have with this color!   Get  ready!  Life will be rosier in 2011.

Lots of new ideas with this color!  And I already have Chalkpaint that I made in this color last year!  You know I love chalkpaint.  Here I go again!  Oh yea - I'll be getting messy with some honeysuckle projects!  Posting soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover