Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yea Baby - It's COLD OUTSIDE!

And this is just what the doctor ordered!
Chitpole Chocolate Chili
Well for those of us in the Southeast
[IMG_4486.JPG]
Just found another fab recipe at one of my favorite go to sites, Our Best Bites!   My daughters, 23 and soon to be 21, are becoming huge fans here.  ( More on them later)   We made this chili this weekend and what a treat it was!  Thank you for this amazing, wonderful, ever so scrumptious recipe.  Please do yourself a favor and check it out!   Love love love it!  This site is rapidly becoming dangerous to my waistline........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover