Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moss Cross


There's still some moss hanging around my house.  :) So the other day I decided to cover one of my $1.00 crosses from Michael's.  They are simple wood crosses that you can paint, decoupage, and cover in most anything.  I used seaglass on one for a friend.      
   
 For this Cross I used: Floral Moss from Walmart, wooden Cross from Michael's, and my glue gun.
The moss can get a little messy so I worked on top of a piece of wax paper to keep it from sticking to my table! 
I also used newspaper to help clean it up quick!

I drizzled some glue over a section and then patted the moss in place.  
Keep gluing... We are almost there!
Finished!
Just in time for Easter!



Linking to:

Funky Junk Interiors - Saturday Night Special 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover