Monday, April 11, 2011

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GARDEN ON!

How sweet is this little seedling all wrapped in newsprint and tied with a pink gingham bow?


Adorable!  I love my garden and this would make the sweetest gift.  Not expensive but so charming and simple -not to mention eco friendly  Who wouldn't love receiving one of these?
Truly loving the simplicity here :)

And yep, it's from another country so get your Google translator out if you want to read this post.  But, for me, the picture was all I needed!

So glad I found this Floristakademin post through Raccoon Studios at Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Yes that would make a cute gift..very cute, I would love it. Thanks for your sweet comment. Join my newbie party going on now.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover