Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eggplant Parmesan {light version}



Hey - I am trying to get to some food posts.  I've been neglecting that side for quite a while!  Tonight we tried a  light Eggplant Parmesan recipe I found at Martha Stewart.  

She has some amazing versions of just downright good food in a lighter version.  SCORE for me!


Sorry - my daughter Kaks {Kathleen} and I were too hungry, plus didn't realize how good it would be so there is just one picture.  {And that, my friends was taken with my phone since my oldest son took my camera to the Masters golf tournament today!}  The can of crushed tomatoes  made this happen!  I've never tried this brand before and oh how good it was!  Big thanks to my hubs John for picking this out!  
Most of you probably know about Martha's light versions of classics but just in case - 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover