Saturday, April 23, 2011

Earthy Essentials and Chalk Talk parties!

If you love burlap, canvas, linen, and twine you need to visit this party!

The DIY Show Off

And for those of you that love some chalkboard paint check out this party!

Actually there is a great party with four (yep 4!) sites. I didn't mention the other two because I don't have projects with decoupage or all white decor {though how I love all white}  These are amazing parties also.  You will love checking these out!
Man - I'm about ready to EXPLODE from all the ideas and creations I am trying to cram into my head here!  Hurry up and check it out - ends April 30th!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover