Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love the Guy Cooking Posts!

I like to change things up sometimes - actually I like to change stuff up a lot!  {Good for the brain}  It's fun to check out posts by guys.  Not that they do anything different but I really enjoy their perspective.   Just maybe they know how to cook bigtime!   Two of the ones I have recently discovered:
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Closet Cooking   You seriously need to check out his recipes - I'm making his Jalapeno Popper Dip first!  
Or maybe the Chicken Fajitas??? :)


Attifood   Talking about the Beer Can Chicken  My men in the fam love it - It's a guy thing and I don't complain when the guys cook!  Bring it on!!!!

I'll be looking around for more great guy cooking blogs because they know how to cook!-  Keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover