Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love the Chicken Napoleon Avocado Sandwich



I happened upon a really interesting recipe by The Sweeter The Better     It's her post about the recipe Chicken Napoleon Avocado Sandwich.  Well, since I love some puff pastry with just about anything, I had to try this!


Just look at this and you will know what I am talking about!   Made it last night and - people - I am in LOVE with this.  Unfortunately, I love mayonaise {thanks Mom}  This mayo mixed with cayenne pepper is one of my favorite kicks.  Oh yea, already thinking bout the places I can go with other version of mayo with spices.  
This is one of my all time favorites!   Check It Out!  Let me know what you think.............

1 comment:

  1. I just have to ask how it tasted? I love avocado on sandwiches!! Mmmm looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover