Sunday, January 16, 2011

Real Easy Black Bean Chicken Chili

I know by now you are thinking that all we eat around here is chili!  Well, yes,  we do eat a lot, but it's just that lately we have been trying new versions.  The Black Bean Chicken Chili we made last night goes straight to the top of our list.  Great flavor and didn't feel so heavy.  


We adapted this recipe found at My Recipesone of our favorite go to sites.
This scrumptious baby takes around 10 minutes to throw together, and 20 to cook.  Not too shabby, huh?
Hope you try this.  And, for now,  I promise to lay off the chili posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover